Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Africa's Animals

Yo! It's been awhile since I last updated this blog! Sorry about that, guys! I've been doing a lot of animal studies as of late, just for the heck of it. I'm more active on tumblr, so if you guys want more frequent updates, my tumblr is here -->http://ccritsketch.tumblr.com/

Thanks so much for the support, everyone!


Kyrstin said...

These are gorgeous!

Shane said...

Wow. Your characters are brilliant. The shapes and designs are very unique! Thank you for sharing
Shane =)

Mayumi Elisa said...

Thank you for giving posts and articles were very amazing. I really liked as a part of the article. With a nice and interesting topics. Has helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know. You need more publicize this because many people. Who know about it very few people know this. Success for you....!!!